Glenlivet 12yo - One of the most famous malts in the world. Glenlivet 12yo has a soft smooth balance of sweet summer fruits and the floral notes of spring flowers.
- Gold: Distillers' Single Malts 12 years and under - 2014 International Spirits Challenge
- Gold: Speyside Single Malts up to 12yo - 2014 The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
Glenfiddich 12yo - One of the world's best-selling malts, Glenfiddich 12yo's famous triangular bottle is a fixture in practically every bar on the globe. Light and easy-drinking stuff loved by millions.
- Master: Speyside Single Malts up to 12yo - 2014 The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Gold: Scotch Single Malt - Speyside - 2014 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Gold: Speyside Single Malts up to 12yo - 2013 The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Gold: Scotch Single Malt - Speyside - 2013 International Wine & Spirit Competition
Bowmore 12yo - has a place in many hearts as Islay's 'medium-peated' malt. A pronounced iodine character with plenty of pepper, yet the malt is balanced and smooth as well as smoky.
- Gold: Single Malt Scotch - to 12 Yrs - 2013 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold: Scotch Single Malt - Islay - 2013 International Wine & Spirit Competition
|Single Malt||Special Offer|
|Highland Park 12yo Best Buy!||$86.00|
|Caol Ila 12yo||$102.00|
|Balvenie 12yo Doublwood||$106.00|
|MaCallan 12yo Sherry Oak Best Buy!||$107.00|
|Glendronach 18yo Allardice||$157.00|
|Laphroaig Quarter Cask||$97.00|
|Laphroaig Triple Wood||$99.00|
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Subject to availability prior to sale.
- Kindly email your orders to the Corporate team:
- Shireen M.
- Vincent Lee
- Luigi Artiaco
- Susan Wong
- Free delivery for a minimum value of S$ 750.00 in one order, otherwise S$30.00 +GST will be imposed.