Great Value - Grand Puy Lacoste 2011, JS93
Grand Puy Lacoste 2011 - "The licorice, tar and spice character with dried fruits and currants impresses me. Full body with firm tannins and a chewy finish. This is even better now than from barrel. Better in 2019." - James Suckling: 93pts
|Wines||Ratings||RSP||Discount||1-11btls||12btls or more!|
|Grand Puy Lacoste 2011 (eta end May 2017)||JS93||$116.00||35%||$79.00||$75.00|
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Subject to availability prior to sale.
- Pre-arrival order to be paid in full within 7 days of confirmation of order.
- Kindly email your orders to the Corporate team:
- Shireen M.
- Vincent Lee
- Luigi Artiaco
- Susan Wong
- Free delivery for a minimum value of S$ 750.00 in one order, otherwise S$30.00 +GST will be imposed.