The Greatest Opus ever!
James Suckling Wine of the Year 2016 - Opus One 2013, JS100
Opus One 2013 - "Our Wine of the Year — Opus One Napa Valley 2013 — is a point of reference for America’s greatest reds…Beyond its impressive availability, the 2013 Opus One is of superb quality and character. The balance and density of the wine harkens back to classics like Heitz Martha’s Vineyard 1974 and Georges de Latour Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 1958. The Opus One 2013 is a shining star for Napa Valley and proves why this place is one of the most exciting winemaking regions in the world. No longer is the region obsessed with crude power and muscular wines. Napa has instead turned towards a new classicism of vibrant fruit and tension. Opus has all that and more." - James Suckling: 100pts
|Opus One 2013 (eta end Apr 2017)||JS100||$499.00|
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Subject to availability prior to sale.
- Pre-arrival order to be paid in full within 7 days of confirmation of order.
- Kindly email your orders to the Corporate team:
- Shireen M.
- Vincent Lee
- Luigi Artiaco
- Susan Wong
- Free delivery for a minimum value of S$ 750.00 in one order, otherwise S$30.00 +GST will be imposed.