Reserve de la Comtesse 2013, WE91
Reserve de la Comtesse 2013 - "A perfumed wine, this is full of black fruits that are shot through with acidity. It is bright, soft and only hinting at tannins. This second wine of Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande will develop quickly and become an attractive, fruity wine from 2018." - Wine Enthusiast: 91pts
|Wines||Ratings||1-11btls||12btls or more!|
|Reserve de la Comtesse 2013 (eta end May 2017)||WE91||$59.99||$55.00|
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Subject to availability prior to sale.
- Pre-arrival order to be paid in full within 7 days of confirmation of order.
- Kindly email your orders to the Corporate team:
- Shireen M.
- Vincent Lee
- Luigi Artiaco
- Susan Wong
- Free delivery for a minimum value of S$ 750.00 in one order, otherwise S$30.00 +GST will be imposed.